Image: Scenes from around campus

How do I get started?


  1. Apply for admission at
  2. Submit “California Nonresident Tuition Exemption” form to Admissions & Records A109. If you qualify, your enrollment fees change drop from $177 per unit to $36 per unit! Tip: If you are not a student with a valid visa, you will mark the second checkbox that reads”I am NOT a nonimmigrant alien (including, but not limited to, a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or an alien without lawful immigration status).”  Include proof such as a transcript that you graduated and attended a CA high school for at least 3 years.
  3. Submit the BOG Fee Waiver   to Room A 201. If your income qualifies, your enrollment fee will be waived.
  4. To qualify for maximum financial aid, as soon as you are able to submit a California Dream Application (undocumented AB 540 students only).
  5. Check the Peralta Foundation Scholarships for availability.

  • Assembly Bill 540

    Saturday 27 May 2017
    Powered by Wordpress

  • Oakland Weather