Admissions & Records Home
- Existing students is going on now
- New students starts Monday May 6th
- High School students starts May 13th
Admissions & Records
Building A, Room A109
From June 9th – August 1st
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
The Admissions and Records Office serves as the first point of access to the colleges for new students and the general public. Students may enroll on-line, by telephone, or in person at the counter at any of the Admissions and Records Offices. Students may also drop and add classes, apply for transcripts and handle other business concerning admissions.
Click here for more information regarding Admissions and Records (adding, dropping, prerequisites, etc…) and feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taking classes at Laney College couldn’t be easier!
1. First, check the Class Schedule for the latest class listings.
2. Then click here for to begin enrolling in classes!
Still Need More Information?
- Check the Academic Calendar to see enrollment and drop dates.
- Call (510) 464-3152 or (510) 464-3153 for College Counseling Services if you have questions about programs or want to meet with a Counselor
- Check our General Admissions Information.
Thanks for attending Laney College!