English and Math Assessment Schedule
- There is no cost for assessment and orientation.
- Assessment results do not keep anyone from enrolling in college or any college program; however, students must meet prerequisites as stated in the college catalog.
- You must bring identification with you on the day of your assessment and orientation.
- No visitors or children are allowed in the Testing Area during the testing session.
- No Food/drink are permitted in the Testing Area
- All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, tablets, laptop, etc.) must be off during testing period.
- Assessment results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification.
STUDENTS MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ORIENTATION/ASSESSMENT
If you have any questions, please call the
Assessment Center at (510) 464-3259
Welcome and Assessment
|Welcome||Time||English/Math, High School Student only, Referrals||Time|
|Feb. 19th 2015||11:00am|
|March 3rd 2015||4:00pm|