English and Math Assessment Schedule
- There is no cost for assessment and orientation.
- Assessment results do not keep anyone from enrolling in college or any college program; however, students must meet prerequisites as stated in the college catalog.
- You must bring valid identification with you on the day of your assessment test and orientation.
- No visitors or children are allowed in the testing area during the testing session.
- No Food/drink are permitted in the testing area
- All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, tablets, laptop, etc.) must be off during testing period.
- Assessment results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification.
- The Assessment Online Orientation must be completed prior to Assessment test.
- (Please bring verification of the completion of online orientation to assessment appointment)
STUDENTS MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ASSESSMENT TEST
If you have any questions, please call the Assessment Center at (510) 464-3259
MATH / ENGLISH
Note: PLEASED BE ADVISED TESTING DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE