ESL- English as a Second Language Assessment Schedule
- There is no cost for assessment and orientation.
- Assessment results do not keep anyone from enrolling in college or any college program; however, students must meet prerequisites as stated in the college catalog.
- You must bring identification with you on the day of your assessment and orientation.
- No visitors or children are allowed in the Testing Area during the testing session.
- No Food/drink are permitted in the Testing Area
- All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, tablets, laptop, etc.) must be off during testing period.
- Assessment results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification.
STUDENTS MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ORIENTATION/ASSESSMENT
Make an appointment in Building A Room 101
If you have any questions, please call the
Assessment Center at (510) 464-3259
|Pre- ESL Orientation & Testing
|28-Oct, Tues||1:00 PM||31-Oct, Fri||9:00 AM|
|4-Nov, Tues||5:00 PM||6-Nov, Thurs||1:00 PM|
|13-Nov, Thurs||9:00 AM||17-Nov, Mon||10:00 AM|
|19-Nov, Wed||11:00 AM||20-Nov, Thurs||12:00 PM|
|2-Dec, Tues||4:00 PM||5-Dec, Fri||9:00 AM|
|8-Dec, Mon||12:00 PM||10-Dec, Wed||10:00 AM|
|5-Jan, Mon||1:00 PM||7-Jan, Wed||1:00 PM|
|13-Jan, Tues||4:00 PM||15-Jan, Thurs||3:00 PM|
|20-Jan, Tues||10:00 AM||22-Jan, Thurs||9:00 AM|
|26-Jan, Mon||1:00 PM||28-Jan, Tues||3:00 PM|