ESL- English as a Second Language Assessment Schedule
- There is no cost for assessment and orientation.
- Assessment results do not keep anyone from enrolling in college or any college program; however, students must meet prerequisites as stated in the college catalog.
- You must bring identification with you on the day of your assessment and orientation.
- No visitors or children are allowed in the Testing Area during the testing session.
- No Food/drink are permitted in the Testing Area
- All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, tablets, laptop, etc.) must be off during testing period.
- Assessment results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification.
STUDENTS MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ORIENTATION/ASSESSMENT
Make an appointment in Building A Room 101
If you have any questions, please call the
Assessment Center at (510) 464-3259
|PreESL Orientation & Testing||Time||ESL Orientation||Time|
|14-Apr, Tues||9:00AM||16-Apr, Thur||10:00AM|
|14-Apr, Tues||1:00PM||23-Apr, Thur||10:00AM|
|21-Apr, Tues||12:00PM||1-May, Fri||10:00AM|
|29-Apr,Wed||1:00PM||22- May, Fri||10:00AM|
|4-May, Mon||9:00AM||29-May, Fri||10:00AM|
|4-May, Mon||1:00PM||3-Jun, Wed||3:00PM|
|14-May, Thurs||9:00AM||10-Jun, Wed||2:00PM|
|14-May, Thurs||1:00PM||17-Jun, Wed||3:00PM|