ESL- English as a Second Language Assessment Schedule
- There is no cost for assessment and orientation.
- Assessment results do not keep anyone from enrolling in college or any college program; however, students must meet prerequisites as stated in the college catalog.
- You must bring identification with you on the day of your assessment and orientation.
- No visitors or children are allowed in the Testing Area during the testing session.
- No Food/drink are permitted in the Testing Area
- All electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, tablets, laptop, etc.) must be off during testing period.
- Assessment results must be picked up in Room A-101 with proper identification.
STUDENTS MUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ORIENTATION/ASSESSMENT
Make an appointment in Building A Room 101
If you have any questions, please call the
Assessment Center at (510) 464-3259
|ESL TEST||ESL ORIENTATION|
|Thursday||5||10:00 AM||Tuesday||10||10:00 AM|
|Wednesday||11||11:00 AM||Friday||13||10:00 AM|
|Tuesday||17||2:00 PM||Thursday||19||3:00 PM|
|Monday||23||1:00 PM||Wednesday||25||3:00 PM|