Curriculum Committee Home
Welcome to the Laney College Curriculum Committee website. On our site, you can find information to help you get started developing your curriculum, update existing curriculum and programs as well as read more about our committee. You can also go to the Where Can I Find It? page to help you search for the documents you need or download all the pages as a word document.
As a standing committee of the Laney College Faculty Senate, the curriculum committee is responsible for the review and approval of curriculum. After curriculum committee approval, curriculum requests move through to the Vice President of Instruction, the Council of Instructional Planning and Development (CIPD) and the Board of Trustees.
Laney College Faculty Senate Homepage: http://www.laney.edu/wp/faculty-senate/
- Review proposals for new courses and programs, course and program revisions and deactivations.
- Participate in the program review and accreditation review processes.
- Review and recommend changes in the general education and graduation requirements.
- Review course proposals for alignment with articulation requirements.
- Recommend procedures and policies affecting curriculum.
- Review and recommend changes to the college catalog.
To learn more about our committee, you can download our guidelines here: Curriculum Committee Guidelines Final 2011
You can download all the information on this website here: Curriculum Committee Website Information Updated-2.10.2014
You can find our member list and schedule on the Curriculum Members page
Please email our chair, Amy Bohorquez (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have questions.