Alternate Media Center (AMC)
Location: Building E, Room 259
Alexandra Cipher, Alternate Media Technology Specialist
Student hours: Monday through Thursday, 9AM – 4PM, Friday, 9AM – 12PM.
The Alt Media Center provides the following services:
- Textbooks, Quizzes, Tests, and Handouts scanned for E-Text.
- E-Text formatted into alternate formats — Word, Text, and PDF.
- Enlarged Text (font size 16 to 48 point)
- Textile Graphics
- Tests, Quizzes, and Handouts Printed
- Accessible Campus Computer Labs
How to Access Alt Media Services:
If you have an accommodation for Alternate Media, please bring the following:
- Your current Accommodation Letter from the DSPS Counselor
- Current class Schedule
- Receipt for the Textbook
- Class syllabus
Please allow 20 minutes for student intake. Student will be required to sign a contract for services. Requests for alt. media materials should be submitted as soon as possible, preferably at the beginning of the semester. Every effort will be made to obtain materials in a timely manner.
For a short list of basic keyboard commands for Adobe Reader click here.