Image: Scenes from around campus
*** Check out our video and brochure to learn more about our program ***
Information Session Dates for students who plan to enter in Fall 2015 (August – December)
June 2015 – Building A, Room 203
Wednesday, 6/24/2015 @ 5:00 p.m.
July 2015 – Building A, Room 203
Wednesday, 7/8/2015 @ 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 7/15/2015 @ 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 7/22/2015 @ 5:00p.m
Requirements for Attendance
- Reserve a space by calling 510.986.6941 or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Complete an application, which you can request by calling 510.986.6941 by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by downloading here
- Arrive on time with completed application
Location of Information Sessions
- Information Sessions are held at Laney College, Building A, Room 203 (second floor)
- Laney College is located one block south of the Lake Merritt BART station and is also served by AC Transit; metered street parking is available near the campus (free after 6:00 p.m.)
- Parents, counselors, friends and agency case managers of prospective students are welcome and encouraged to attend
- Students who meet basic eligibility requirements must attend future evaluation sessions