Image: Scenes from around campus
> We are now recruiting up to 65 students for Fall 2014. Note, we will NOT be enrolling new students in Spring 2015 so apply NOW! <
*** Check out our new video to learn more about our program: http://youtu.be/ORUP0df_W5g ***
*** Our offices will be closed every Friday beginning June 13th until August 1st ***
Information Session Dates for students who plan to enter in Fall 2014
- July 2014
- 7/9/14 @ 5:00 p.m.
- 7/15/14 @ 5:00 p.m.
- 7/16/14 @ 5:00 p.m.
- 7/22/14 @ 5:00 p.m.
- 7/23/14 @ 5:00 p.m.
Requirements for Attendance
- Reserve a space by calling 510.986.6941, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an application, which you can request one by calling 510.986.6941, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by downloading here
- Arrive on time with completed application
Location of Information Sessions
- Information Sessions are held at Laney College, Building A, Room 203 (second floor)
- Laney College is located one block south of the Lake Merritt BART station and is also served by AC Transit; metered street parking is available near the campus (free after 6:00 p.m.)
- Parents, counselors, friends and agency case managers of prospective students are welcome and encouraged to attend
- Students who meet basic eligibility requirements must attend future evaluation sessions