Math Lab: G-201
Tel: (510) 464-3448
- Monday –Thursday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday — closed
The Math Lab was created as a mathematics self-paced course facility. Now the Math Lab also operates as the department “information center” and offers drop-in tutoring for all math classes/problems. The Math Lab offers the following resources for students:
- Student tutors at all times, and one instructor on duty during selected hours, to assist students on a drop-in basis
- Table space and 20 computers for use (no printing)
- Textbooks available for checkout and use within the lab (photo ID is required, and we do not have a photocopier)
- Calculators available for checkout (photo ID required), expected to be returned within the same day.
- Instructor contact information and mailboxes (in addition to the tower mailboxes)
Please use the following links to navigate through Math Lab information within this web blog.
- Self-Paced Course Information (Math 210, 211, 220)
- Getting Started in the Math Lab (general students)
- How to get tutoring (all students)
- Job opportunities