Laney faculty, staff, administrators can now submit event, class, program, or newsletter information to the Laney Public Information Officer (PIO) for dissemination though this online form.
- Provide your name, email address, and phone number where you can be reached.
- Specify your role at Laney.
- Select where you want the information to appear (website, social media, campus TV monitors, or FAS List).
- Specify when you need the information to be disseminated.
- Attach flyer or document file with the information. The flyer/document must meet the specific guidelines below.
- Press “Send.”
- Depending on the size of the file, the submission may take a couple of minutes. Please wait until you get the “submitted” message.
- Document must be horizontal (landscape). In other words: that it’s rectangular.
- For the TV monitors, the document must be at least 1320 (width) x 800 (height) in pixels.
- Keep text to a minimum, providing only essential details and a one-sentence description.
- Flyers look better with an image. You’re encouraged to add one or two.
- Ensure that the nondiscriminatory statement is visible on the document.
- File size must not exceed 15 MB. Accepted file extensions are .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .mp4.
If you can’t this form to work, please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org