JOIN THE ASSOCIATED STUDENTS OF LANEY COLLEGE
- Represent the students’ views in the shared governance process.
- Opportunity to build leadership and public speaking skills.
- A chance to expand your network and develop professional relationships.
- Travel to state and national leadership conferences to represent the student body of Laney.
- Gain experience and build your resume.
Student Government Applications will be available starting
Monday, February 13th, 2017
If elected, you will serve your campus during the 2017 – 2018 academic year.
We invite and encourage all students to participate in this election season.
Application deadline:Thursday, March 9th,at 5pm (Submit ALL documents)
Students will be able to vote online from April 3rd – 19th.
In addition two (2) days on campus- Please look out for updates on location & dates
- Elections Committee
- Administrative Procedure 5410
- Position Descriptions
Office of Student Activities and Campus Life, Student Center 413 or 510.464.3188