Internships & Volunteer Opportunities
Welcome to the Student Employment & Internships Opportunities Page, your resource for new and existing opportunities.
What is an Internship?
An internship is a work-related learning experience for individuals who wish to develop hands on work experience in a certain occupational field. Most internships are temporary assignments that last from three months up to one year.
What are some advantages of Internships?
An internship is an excellent way to determine if the industry and the profession is the best career option to pursue. Interns not only gain practical work experience in a field that they intend to pursue but also build experience in developing important job skills.
- Internships help individuals to combine theory with practical work experience.
- Internships help develop professional work habits
- Provide an understanding of specific office cultures
- Give an opportunity to analyze career paths from the “inside”
- Offer platforms to compare differences in work styles.
Please select below or from the links on the right hand side of this page for information about: